Jomsom Muktinath Trekking
Jomsom to Muktinath trek is one of the famous trek to do in the Annapurna Region. It is only 9 days treks with the magnificent mountain views. This is the nice trekking route if you want to avoid high altitudes. This Pilgrimage Sport is situated north of Pokhara, he deep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of peoples and terrain, from subtropical jungle to a high, dry landscape resembling the Tibetan Plateau. This is one of the most popular trekking regions. It’s also among the tamest areas, with excellent lodges lining the main routes. Finding Nepal beneath the flood of trekkers can be difficult, but the scenery and culture are top-notch, and you can avoid the peak-season crush and still get fine weather and views. As well Muktinath is the famous Hindi and Biddhist pilgrimage sport where every year many peoples reach there.
The few attractions of the Jomsom – Muktinath trekking route are the typical Mustang villages such as Tukuche, Marpha and Jharkot with its medieval King’s Palace and Bonpo Gompa. Unforgotable deepest gorge Kaligandaki route which is the added attraction of the this trek.
15 days Days
Hotel / Lodge
March -June / Sept to December
Min 2 & Max 10 Person
- Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu (TIA) and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseein, including Pashupathinath, syambhunath(The Monkey Temple), Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square & Patan Durbar Square. O/n at Kathmandu Hotel..
- Day 3: Drive To Pokhara [930 m]. o/n at Hotel.
- Day 4: Pokhara – Fly to Jomsom Trek to Kagbeni. [2,810m]. O/n at Lodge.
- Day 5: Kagbeni – Trek to Muktinath [3802 m]. O/n at Lodge.
- Day 6: Trek To Marpha [2,675 m]. O/n at Lodge.
- Day 7: Trek To Ghasa [2,050 m]. O/n at Lodge.
- Day 8: Trek To Tatopani [1,190 m]. O/n at Lodge.
- Day 9: Trek To Ghorepani [2,810 m]. O/n at Lodge.
- Day 10: rest at Ghorepani. [2,810 m]. O/n at Lodge.
- Day 11: Trek To Trikhedhunga [1,540m]. O/n at Lodge.
- Day 12: Trek to Nayapul Drive To Pokhara [970 m]. O/n at Hotel.
- Day 1: Fly To Kathmandu [1,338m]. O/n at Hotel.
- Day 14: Free day in kathmandu. Hotel.
- Day 15: Your final departure transfer to (TIA) airport.