Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
The Annapurna Base Camp trek begins at the lovely lakeside resort town of Pokhara on the Southern slopes of the Annapurna massif, a lovely area of fir and rhododendron forests, protected by Annapurna conservation Area Project. It is most popular trekking package in Annapurna region which offers both beautiful views and cultural rich environment. So, this riveting Annapurna Base Camp trek is consider as one of the most scenic treks in the Annapurna Region. Annapurna base camp trekking is famous for trekkers. The principal peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal, including Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Ganagapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhare, are arranged almost precisely in a circle about 10 miles in diameter with a deep glacier-covered amphitheater at the center. From this glacier basin, known as the Annapurna Sanctuary, the Modi Khola knifes its way south in a narrow gorge fully 12,000 ft. deep. The walk is even more interesting as the trek winds around different ridges towards Ghorepani, where you witness breathtaking views of an early morning sunrise where a red halo seeps through glistening gaps over the snow capped peaks of the Annapurna & Dhaulagiri Mountains. The sceneries seen throughout this trek grace the landscape of the Himalayas where imagination defines the beauty of nature as an experience that can never be forgotten. As well as our the area where we visit is the home of gurung people but also there are other so many caste such as Mager, Chhatri, Bramahan, Rai, Bishokarma, Damai so on. Every on have own culture and religious.
Hotel / Lodge
March -June / Sept to December
Min 2 & Max 10 Person
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- Day 3: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Day 4: Pokhara to Ulleri(1900m/5-6 hrs) Lodge B.L.D.
- Day 5: Trek to Ghorepani (2775m/ 5-6 hrs) Lodge BLD.
- Day 6: Trek to Tadapani (2700m/6-7hrs) Lodge BLD.
- Day 7: Trek to Chomrong (1800m/6-7hrs/ Lodge BLD).
- Day 8: Trek to Dovan (2700m/ Lodge BLD/5-6HRS).
- Day 9: Trek to MBC ( 35000m/Lodge BLD/5-6HRS)
- Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp ( 4100m/ Lodge BLD/ 3HRS).
- Day 11: Trek to Dovan (Lodge/ 6hrs).
- Day 12: Trek to Chomrong(Lodge BLD/5-6hrs).
- Day 13: Trek to Tolkha (1800m/Lodge BLD/6HRS).
- Day 14: Trek to Phedi and drive to Pokhara.
- Day 15: Afternoon fly to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel. BB Plan.
- Day 16: Free day for personal activities.BB Plan.
- Day 17: final departure transfer to international airport.