Everest Base Camp Trekking
Our Everest Base Camp trek is a great introductory lodge trek that offer sensational mountain views and an insight into the lives of the Sherpa people. Following the footsteps of Hillary and Tenzing to the greatest mountain in the world! The ultimate challenge of Everest Base Camp trek offers breathtaking mountain panoramas, if you like to walk; this is one of the most inspiring places in the world to do it. It has been a admired destination for trekkers. This is a very well known mountain trek, starts at the upper Phakding and follows the Dudh Kosi River, which climbs up to the Sherpa village of Namche, a busy bazaar that is a junction for trekkers, the local Sherpa and expeditions en route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of thes trail, villages are interspersed with magnificent forests of rhododendron, magnolia and giant firs. In both the early autumn and late spring, the flowers on this portion of the Everest Base Camp trekking make it the kind of walk you will remember for a long, long time.
We trek along a high traversing path where we have our first good views of Everest and then head towards Tangboche Monastery, which is a 2-hour climb. The monastery sits at 3867m in a clearing surrounded by dwarf firs and rhododendrons. Everest Base Camp TrekkingThe monastery is structurally located on a ridge top with commanding views of the Everest landscape. The view from this spot, seen to best advantage in the morning, is absolutely mesmerizing and stunning and is rightly deemed to be one of the most magnificent in the world during the Everest Base Camp Trek. We then descend to the Imja Khola and continue to the villages of Pangboche and Pheriche before finally approaching the Khumbu Glacier. We then follow the glacier, first to Lobuche, a vantage point for some spectacular views of the Ama Dablam and other peaks and then hike to Gorak Shep for a breather. We have the opportunity in this Everest base camp trekking to hike Kala Pattar [5554m] from where we can get some awesome views of the Himalayan giants which literally frozen your senses with breathless admiration that beholds the eye and makes up for the lung-bursting climb that took you up there. You soon realize it was absolutely worth it. This also includes fantastic views of the southwest face of the colossal Mt. Everest. We then trek down to Everest Base Camp at the foot of the Khumbu icefall before finally finish our trip back down to Lukla.
15 NIght / 16 Days Days
Min 2 & Max 10 Person
- Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu (TIA) and transfer to Hotel
- Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseein, including Pashupathinath, syambhunath(The Monkey Temple), Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square & Patan Durbar Square. O/n at Kathmandu Hotel.
- Day 3: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding 2800m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 5: Acclimatisation day in Namche 3440m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 6: Namche to Tengpoche 3870m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 7: Tengpoche to Dingboche 4410m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 8: Acclimatisation day in Dingboche 4410m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 9: Dingboche to Lobuje 4930m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 10: Lobuje to Gorak Shep, side trip to Base Camp (5360m) 5160m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 11: Ascent of Kala Pattar (5545m), trek to Pangboche 3860m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 12: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar 3440m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 13: Namche Bazaar to Lukla 2800m, O/n at Guest House.
- Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel.
- Day 15: At leisure in Kathmandu, O/n at Kathmandu.
- Day 16: Transfer tointernational airport for your final departure.