Thailand is one of the most popular places in Southeast Asia for the travelers who seek fun, excitement and relaxation. Thailand is culturally very rich and Thailand was the most visited country in Southeast Asia in 2013. Thailand has some world class beaches. Thailand’s reputation as a country of beautiful landscapes and friendly people is thanks largely to the world-renowned southern beaches. Namely Railay beach is one of the most fresh and famous beach that Thailand must offer. Other sightseeing spots are Phi Phi Island, The grand Palace in Bangkok, Sunday walking street.
One of the major attractions one can enjoy in Thailand is Khao Yai National Park. As elephant are worshipped in Thailand, this national park gives you the opportunity to indulge in all the activities to explore the wildlife. Beside these for those who seek the thrill of beautiful memories in their pictures “Sukhothai old city” is the perfect place. It is also enlisted among the UNESCO world heritage sites. Ayutthaya presents a glimpse into the glory of ancient Thailand, where visitors can wander the haunting but romantic ruins of the former capital.
- Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok
- Day 2: Breakfast in Hotel, Coral Island Tour by Speed Boat with Lunch
- Day 3: After Breakfast Transfer to Bangkok, Lunch in Indian Restaurant in Bangkok
- Day 4: After Breakfast proceed for Bangkok City Tour + Temple Tour (02 Temples), Lunch in Indian Restaurant in Bangkok
- Day 5: Morning Breakfast and you will be transferred to International Airport for your onward Journey